Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feeling Inspired

Today I am feeling inspired by my amazing friend Mistress Auri. I have been following her blog for a while now and am loving how her blog helps me stay connected to her and her life in an all new way. I'm loving it so much that I've decided to try my hand at my own blog.

I have used a blog for less entertaining, more practical purposes...coordinating our family cabin rebuild and updates. So I'm super excited to utilize a blog in a whole new way.

Given that it's taken me way too long to just pick out a name, upload a picture, and decide on a cute background...I think I'll call this my official first post and call it a day.

1 comment:

  1. Aw shucks!! Thanks Em=) That's so sweet of you! I can't wait to start peering inside of your head now!

    ReplyDelete